- Participation in the creation of project tasks, monitoring the creation of project documentation while contacting designers and other participants;
- Management of a large number of projects;
- Timely reporting on the achievement of project goals or obstacles to achievement;
- Preparation and archiving of complete documentation related to the project, and keeping appropriate records;
- Planning, supervision and organization of project work teams;
- Coordination between project teams and clients;
- Monitoring deadlines and scope of work;
- Designing the work plan in cooperation with other key positions;
- Identifying difficulties and challenges, and proposing solutions.
- Market research, connection with external suppliers;
- Monitoring the development of technologies and the implementation of new technologies and the improvement of existing ones.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or a related technical faculty (preferably majoring in energy, electronics and telecommunications);
- Ability to analyze technical documentation, certificates, standards;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints;
- Preferred knowledge of PLC device programming;
- Willingness to field and overtime work;
- Active knowledge of the English language;
- Tendency to teamwork;
- Driving license B category.
- The opportunity to work on the most attractive domestic and international projects;
- The possibility of professional training and advancement through work in a dynamic environment;
- Stimulating financial conditions and bonuses for business achievements;
- Opportunity to participate in professional trainings and conferences;
- Fun and positive team environment, always ready for cooperation.